State and federal requirements to scale up educator performance review have left school leaders challenged to develop new routines for evaluation, train all involved and to conduct performance reviews that provide meaningful information for both the educator evaluated and for the system. Ray.Taylor and Associates can provide the support needed for effective implementation of professional staff evaluation. We can help identify successful evaluation designs, aid in development of prototypes and templates, timelines, schedules, feedback tools, and will train and coach your evaluation teams. We go beyond checklists to prepare and support your management team to implement creditable evaluation that provides your staff with the feedback needed to improve practice and recognize success. Our experienced team will assist your district to meet goals.
Our expert Associates can help you:
- Design and implement systems to recruit, select, induct, mentor, coach, evaluate, reward and support teaching and administrative faculty
- Turn teacher and principal evaluation systems into a valuable asset for recruiting, supporting and retaining the right people in the school system
- Coach evaluators so they make optimal use of the process and get the best results
- Identify and interpret data that describes school, classroom and student performance for balanced and informed evaluations
- Design and evaluate new teacher mentor programs
- Design, implement and evaluate programs for individual staff performance improvement